I'm just trying to figure figure it out like the rest of us. Feel free to ask me stuff!
We’ve officially reached that annoying time of year where it’s sweater weather in the morning, but by midday you die from a heatstroke.
I was tagged by dark-side-of-keith-moon! :D
Hit shuffle on your iPod, MP3 player, iTunes library, etc. then put the first 10 songs that play! One rule: No skipping! Tag 10 people and pass it on.
- Don’t eat the Yellow Snow - Frank Zappa
- Ukelele Anthem - Amanda Palmer
- Cosmic Debris - Frank Zappa
- Mustache Man (Wasted) - CAKE
- I’ll Spend My Life With You - The Monkees
- I’m Not Crazy - The Danger
- Sinister Footwear II- Frank Zappa
- Caspian’s March - Gypsy LumberJacks
- Slip Away - David Bowie
- I’ve Been Waiting for You -David Bowie
Chicago’s newest attraction - a 1000ft-high viewing platform that offers spectacular downward facing views over the city. TILT is housed in 360 CHICAGO on the 94th floor of the John Hancock Tower and, as the name suggests, the enclosed glass and steel platform tilts visitors forward for a unique perspective of the city’s The Magnificent Mile. (Source)